RAMS LITTLE ATHLETICS COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
Rouse Hill Rams Little Centre is committed to creating a COVID-safe environment for everyone.
We have developed this plan, which has been approved by Little Athletics NSW, and expect that all volunteers, parents, carers and athletes will abide by our guidelines
Anyone attending any training or competition night including volunteers, parents, carers and children must not attend if in the past 14 days if they have:
- attended any of the reported case locations listed on the NSW Health website (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates)
- been unwell or had any flu-like symptoms, or
- been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, or
- any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste, or
- are at a high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre-existing medical health conditions.
- Please check the NSW Government website for a full list of symptoms: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/symptoms-and- testing
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE MEASURES
We ask that everyone engage in social distancing practices of keeping 1.5m apart at all times. These are the measures that Rams have put in place:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to all athletes to use throughout the night
- Please follow ground markings when queuing and moving to the BBQ
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for your use
- There should only be two people in the toilets at one time
- Please queue outside and keep 1.5m apart
- Wash hands thoroughly
- All participants are to provide their own clearly labelled drink bottle for their use only.
- There will be NO drinks trolleys. If children cannot look after their own bottles, they should be provided with a backpack to carry it in.
- Centre weekly results are recorded in an online Competition Management System. This allows the Competition Administrator to identify which members were in attendance on any given day.
- Accompanying parents/spectators will be able to be contacted through the relevant members mandatory online registration.
- All committee members and age managers have been encouraged to complete online COVID-safety training.
- If any member needs extra guidance on safe practices, please speak to a committee member or read more at the following websites:
- Australian Government Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus- 2019-ncov-health-alert
- NSW Government Department of Health: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/default.aspx
- World Health Organisation: https://www.who.int/
- Australian Institute of Sport: https://ais.gov.au/health-wellbeing/covid- 19
- Sport Australia: https://www.sportaus.gov.au/
- Little Athletics NSW COVID-19 Resources: https://lansw.com.au/covid-19/